Where and when will my photographic session take place?
Our photographic sessions are held in our purpose-built studio
at 54 Prospect Road, Prospect; close to the Adelaide CBD. We’re open 9:30pm-5:00pm Mon-Fri. Saturday appointments are available upon request. Can I bring a friend, family or pets?
Absolutely! As portrait photographers, we specialise in photographing people’s relationships, be it family, pets, siblings or partners. We’d love to talk to you about who is important in your life, and create really meaningful artwork that you’ll love for years to come!How long before I see the photographs?
A One Fine Space Photographic Experience is super-fun, and designed to suit a busy lifestyle. After your photographic session relax with a coffee in our lounge area. A few minutes later, we’ll invite you into our state-of-the-art theatre viewing room to view your collection, and with our help, design your artwork to compliment your style and décor. Why in a studio?
We want you to have the best photographs and experience possible.
• Our studio is a safe & secure environment for your family and pets.
• Children and pets can relax without distraction, allowing their personalities to shine, just like at home.
• A studio is ‘weather proof’, and allows your session to be day or night, summer or winter, hail, rain or heatwave.
• Full control of light will help make you and your family look their best and allow us to create great artistic artwork for you.Who will be taking my photographs?
We’re not a faceless operation – we’re just two photographers with a genuine passion for Portrait Photography. We’re Glen Dealtry and André Agnew – both fully accredited members of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP). Just click here
to find out more.Who will do my hair & make-up?
We have the best person to do your hair & make-up…you! Based on our years of experience, we have found that whenever someone else does your hair and make-up, you’ll only look back on the images and think “That’s not me". Having said that, feel free to have your hair done a few days before your visit. It’s a great excuse to treat yourself!How much does it cost?
A weekday photographic session is $195, and includes:
• pre-shoot planning consultation
• your studio session with an award winning photographer (André or Glen)
• preparation of 25-40 images from your studio session
• a same-day viewing consultation to present the 25-40 images to you
• a professional design consultation to design your artwork to compliment your style and décor.
We ask for a $50 deposit at the time you book, to secure the date in our calendar. How can I pay?
We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard and Amex (no surcharge!). We also offer an interest free option, allowing you to take your artwork home as soon as it's ready!I want artwork on my walls, but we’re renting.
In terms of changing furniture or moving house, we find that this does not change a person’s sense of style. What we create for you home today will look just as great, if not better, in your future home(s)! Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Definitely! Just call Glen or André on (08) 7007 1557 so that we can send one out to you. You can choose to gift a particular product or give them credit to spend with us. It’s entirely up to you!I want some great artwork on my wall!.....How do I book?
Just call Glen or André on (08) 7007 1557 or click here
. We’ll have a chat to help you decide what might work best for you and your home.